THE CENTER at CSSC Teaming Up with Pruyn House for Global Wellness Day
June 12 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please join THE CENTER at CSSC on Sunday, June 12 from 12:00 Noon to 3:00 p.m. as we participate in the Pruyn House’s Global Wellness Day on the grounds of the beautiful historic site located at 207 Old Niskayuna Road in Latham. The event is free and open to the public with many demonstrations and vendors.
The main aims of the day are:
• To recognize the value of our lives
• To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
• To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
• To make peace with ourselves
• To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
First celebrated in 2012, Global Wellness Day was established in Turkey as the “first” day dedicated to living well, and has now been accepted worldwide.
Hope to see you there! For questions and additional \information, please call the Pruyn House at 518-783-1435.